Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 June, 02:25
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
06 March, 07:33
We will see about that..... loser! We are stronger than you think and we out-number you. United together for any cause, we will crush you. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Muse @DesertMuse17
05 March, 08:36
Maybe #GOYA should expand into soft drinks. 🇺🇸

Regina Daly @GIJO
05 March, 02:47
Challenge accepted! Anyone else?
#Wwgowga

Chris Illich @amazingreality
05 March, 07:21
Lets show them who we really are, no coke over a week so far.
NO coke ever for me, what about you?

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
05 March, 06:26
BREAK THEM!

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
05 March, 06:27
In response Deb Clo to her Publication
ANY TONIC WATER WILL WORK. CANADA DRY, FAYGO, FEVER TREE, ETC

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Kate America @SweetCourage
05 March, 12:53
And we laughed and laughed as Ice tea made it's comeback.

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
05 March, 12:45
Love a challenge...you scewed with the wrong people, Coke!

All Well @AllWell
04 March, 11:10
let's prove him wrong

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
04 March, 11:04
We so called nuts is what has made you rich so we'll see how long that money lasts when your products stop selling.

Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
04 March, 11:00
Talk about stereotyping and Profiling.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 March, 10:35
Stock Market is a good start.

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
04 March, 10:26
Bull shit, let's prove this A hole wrong!!!!

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
04 March, 03:16
I can't believe how arrogant these people.
Wait, yes I can

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
04 March, 01:11
80 million crazy Trumpers ....will ruin their bottom line....the drink of the enemy....we need new Trump/patriot products to champion...we are a powerful economy ...we need to drain the DS of their profits and turn them in to Trump Patriot profits ....

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

MC- P@TRIOT @angryboy
04 March, 08:51
Coke is bigger than most of the general public knows and James Quincey is counting on this simple fact.
Anons. You know what to do.

https://www.coca-colacompa...

https://learn.stash.com/br...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 March, 10:38
In response MC- P@TRIOT to his Publication
I don't buy their.products anymore.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
04 March, 08:33
jimmie boy..... next body on the pile.....
F. O.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 March, 08:16
Done, finished, crash and burn, bye bye Coke.

Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
04 March, 07:44
Oopsie doodle. Better check in with Goodyear who was down 41% last year.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
04 March, 07:44
TIME WILL TELL HOW MANY OF US STOP BUYING YOUR PRODUCTS

Tasy Walker @tasyw
04 March, 07:27

Tasy Walker @tasyw
04 March, 07:26
Failed woke-coke critical race training.

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Birdie Patriot @AmericanBirdie
04 March, 10:45
In response Cann Anon to her Publication
NO JOKE!! We had a partially clogged toilet for weeks... nothing, and I mean NOTHING worked on the clog until I dumped a 2 liter of coke down the drain.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 March, 07:17
Glad you posted this, drinking my last bit I have and that is it, I don't know what I am gonna drink, but it will not be coke.

Nana **** @Zoochini
04 March, 08:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have been trying to do more water. After the soft drinks I have are gone, no more.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 07:03
..,. "Order up!"'...ding, ding,...slides a plate of Anon lessons toward James Quincey..."Enjoy it, Sir!"

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
04 March, 06:42
Thats how they all think, but we are more than just a few