Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 11:33
Will there be discounts available for the 17 movement to throw parties of celebration in
palm beach?
Washington DC was trash! I'm happy for the king! Let him run the world from his home office! He should be able to dress anyway he chooses, and golf anytime he wants, with no one ever manipulating him, (or his golfing double) ever again!
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
im not sure this is true. i heard from 1 of the people on the Q intelligent group he will serve for 6 years. No one has said whete. people are predicting TX
01:58 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
04 March, 11:43
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I think there's something to the Texas thing myself. Just a feeling. It was brought up that we are our own Nation and we have our own power grid. Just a feeling nothing concrete.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
04 March, 02:26
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
he is in texas now. No one is going to announce this, but this will be one of the homes either way. disinformation is neccessary

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 March, 05:06
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Command central!