Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 01:09
Blood addicts are told how the drug is made & about the fact it is a child torture & murder operation on camera. So the vampire addicts well know the adrenalized blood drug they illegally buy at front businesses locally is from tortured & later murdered kids. The kids are murdered once their adrenal glands burn out, or at a set time before that usually happens, to make sure they never live to tell anyone what has been happening to them.

The blood addicts are all told that buying adrenochrome makes them an accessory to murder, which it does once they knowingly do so, & that if they ever talk or refuse to obey orders, they will be charged with murder. The sheep dipped soldiers brave enough to risk their lives running interference call the blood addicts vampires.

Beezos at Amazon is a "vampire," an adrenalized blood addict as well, if the rumors are true.

#darktolight
#ThisisnotaGame
#SaveTheChildren
#wwg1wga
#GREATAWAKENING
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#StopHumanTrafficking
#c

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connect the dots. Piece it together. It doesn't take a genius.
01:39 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 March, 02:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 March, 02:17
une speciale Noel ? 🙄putain

Lewis Brazil @lewbraz
04 March, 10:18
Curly, is this legit conversation on Twitter? Seems one would not be this open about killing children. Would like some kind of verification, thanks

04 March, 11:10
In response Lewis Brazil to his Publication
These are documents that an anon got hold of. They weren't being open about it. They found & murdered the employee who sold the documents to an anon. She was using a fake name & they found out (everyone closely monitored who could tell).

Read all the comments I posted below as well to understand the situatiin. These front company details match up with everything I directly found out along the way & indirectly know about this way (one of many) that the CIA shadow govt (linked to the Vatican) controls people in positions of power in our govt & in the private sector.

Whitehats rescue kids when they can, & use their ways to back the satanic camp off of children targeted to a degree. Rescues are trusted. Opers on our side running interference to neutralize someone hold back evidence of crimes nobody woken up & wooed to our side would ever live to prosecute. The satanic govt's side of the deep state got to my pocket long ago, but I remain & I know enough to know what lines up.

Jim Walker @Wakabe
04 March, 01:01
In response Lewis Brazil to his Publication
No of course it's not. And that isn't even a real document - someone has just knocked that up in Word as a hoax (not even a good one - you can see all the editing marks from the open document!)

Discernment