WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข
MIND BLOWN! Here is full transcript of Whistleblower shared from Lin Wood's Telegram...read it in 2 hours, now cannot sleep again ALL FIRED UP! It REALLY tied up a lot of the connections for me where I had holes from the rabbit holes!
Pray for the poor innocent children!!!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

โŒread at your own riskโŒ

https://populist.press/wp-...
12:08 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
04 March, 04:42
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
I am almost done with it. Just wow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
04 March, 03:30
Thank you for the post, I just started reading it, and I am torqued up over Seth Rich. I am aat the part about Pence/Rod/Ryan/Mitt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 March, 03:14

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
04 March, 02:03
How do people become so depraved? I am in shock how horrific these peoples crimes are. We need to pray for these poor children who were abused at the hands of their own parents and grandparents. The people who are supposed to protect and nurture them not torture them. Oh God, please help humanity.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
04 March, 12:12
#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
04 March, 12:10
And Pray for "Ryan Dark White" the whistleblower. For his wife and the safety, health and that God would give him peace after his torture!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
04 March, 12:11
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ