Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Will there be discounts available for the 17 movement to throw parties of celebration in
palm beach?
Washington DC was trash! I'm happy for the king! Let him run the world from his home office! He should be able to dress anyway he chooses, and golf anytime he wants, with no one ever manipulating him, (or his golfing double) ever again!
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...
11:33 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 March, 05:04
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
The winter white house

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
10 March, 04:56
This sounds very good! They desrve to live and work in a beautiful and clean, safe place!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
04 March, 01:00
We need our eyes and souls diverted away from DC for awhile. Just the area itself has been temples of evil. It needs a cleansing. We need fresh air. We have so many amazing beautiful places in our nation. It's about We The People. I see good things on the horizon. God is Good.

Victoria Klump @KlumpforTrump
04 March, 05:00
Yes please! I have a daughter that got engaged in February, right before the lockdowns. Still waiting to plan a wedding ❤️

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
04 March, 05:02
In response Victoria Klump to his Publication
I'll see what I can do! 😉
I'm hoping to attract an amazing lioness,
with a pure soul as well! Maybe we can have
multiple 17 love ceremonies!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
04 March, 01:58
im not sure this is true. i heard from 1 of the people on the Q intelligent group he will serve for 6 years. No one has said whete. people are predicting TX

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
04 March, 02:26
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
he is in texas now. No one is going to announce this, but this will be one of the homes either way. disinformation is neccessary

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
04 March, 11:43
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
I think there's something to the Texas thing myself. Just a feeling. It was brought up that we are our own Nation and we have our own power grid. Just a feeling nothing concrete.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 March, 01:06
Waterfront at it's finest!~💗~💗~💗~

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
04 March, 12:47
😊Perfecto!

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
03 March, 11:38
That is awesome🎯