d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
"See POTUS EO's. It won't matter."

1221 take it all away please.
08:50 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
03 March, 11:28
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
every cent will be accounted for on the ripple ledger. elites wont be able to hide there money games. but xrp while you still can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jay James @birdmanjay
03 March, 10:34
I've been buying silver weekly. I believe it's about to take off. Nope, not a finacial advisor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
03 March, 09:14
You're off on Ripple and XRP. Has a great future. Potus would never make that one to go away :)

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
04 March, 05:14
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
how do you buy XRP? what platform or app? trying to learn about crypto and moving away from robinhood. also on robinhood they dont allow you to buy XRP but you can buy BTC?!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
03 March, 09:12
🙏🙏

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
03 March, 08:53
Let's just hope that the CB goes all in! We want our money back!

BTW, how soon will the BTC #GD get wiped out? Asking for....me & a few frens.

03 March, 08:55
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Just a personal opinion, as I have no real knowledge of what the future will hold, but I don't see BTC of any form lasting beyond 2024.

03 March, 08:50