Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Here's something many of you probably don't know, guess who the first CEO of Moderna was? A Cornell graduate by the name of Anthony Fauci, who was a roommate with none other than Bill Gates. Are you paying attention? It was at Cornell that Bill Gates designed US the RFID (Radio frequency identification) and patent it under 200-625-7852. Now let's really go down the rabbit hole. Moderna was a pharmaceutical company that started in Germany under the name IG Farben. IG Farben is infamous for its mass production of Zyklon B The primary gas used to kill millions during the Holocaust . After Germany fell IG Farben was dissolved and its assets sold off by a Nazi turned American by the name of, you guessed it George Soros. Sorros rebranded the company as Moderna, And who was the primary stockholder of Moderna until his death? Jeffrey Epstein, His role in Moderna is where he made his fortune And established his connections
06:37 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
04 March, 12:23
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I beleive the first owner was soros, as they invented the mustard gas that was used in the showers to kill all those jews.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
04 March, 01:35
Unrelated to Moderna, IG Farben was the lab where Sarin nerve gas was created as well. It was accidentally invented by scientists looking for a powerful insecticide. The main component in Sarin is fluoride. Fluoride is also the main ingredient in Prozac, aka FLUOxentine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Territ234 Tag @Territ234
04 March, 01:27
i heard they were not roommates.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
03 March, 07:45
i tried verifying thisbut coundnt find anything. Can u send me the links?

anon one @Gamma50
06 March, 09:27
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
I tried to verify these assertions as well. NOTHING COULD BE FOUND.

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
03 March, 07:01
271, 301. wooden doors.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 March, 06:46
They track lineages via the mothers, primarily and interbreed, but that is how THEY track it, and they can change last names etc. birth certificates etc. at will. They preset that kinda stuff up, name the area and town....shit even the country.

03 March, 06:45
I am gonna have to go with Fauci not just being a useful idiot, or even secret society only, but bloodliner for 1k in non fiat money please. lol Betting.

03 March, 06:44
FACTS the root word of pharmakea is witchcraft translated, they know this, Skull and Bones etc. the China Opium trade, all that morphed into what exists now shell game name wise, they call it soft kill just like the vaxes.