Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Hey @administrator replies are coming through in multiples. Bug in the backend. Fyi.
12:53 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 06:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
booty bug? ewww

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanna Nanna @Nanajo
03 March, 05:51
oooouch, hates it when ya gets a bug in yer backend, eh!
Why is there no BUTT emoji?!?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
03 March, 01:13
Thoughts on theta?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 March, 06:14
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
theta?

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
03 March, 12:57
@administrator
sometimes when i go to publish it doesnt register and you click again and it will post as many times as you hit publish

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
03 March, 12:57
@administrator
sometimes when i go to publish it doesnt register and you click again and it will post as many times as you hit publish

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
03 March, 01:32
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
point in case😆🤪