JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 March, 11:43
🇺🇸 Please say an extra prayer for our Special Forces this morning. Also, a message from George News at Telegram. Good morning Patriots. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
🙏Heavenly Father we Pray for the Special Forces that Fight the Battles we cannot See or Hear. We Pray for their Protection as they go to Fight the Horrendous things no Man or Woman should have to see. We Pray for the Success and Safety of these Men and Women. We Pray for you to help them with what it is that they beccome witness to. We Pray you will Send Warrior Angels to Aid them in Battle and Angels of Healing to mend their Minds of the Terrors that may ensue.
In Jesus name we Pray, Amen🙏
11:52 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 March, 01:10
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Amen brother. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 01:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
You are wrlcome brother!

I am What I am @OfLight
03 March, 12:09
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Amen. that was perfect!

03 March, 12:10
In response I am What I am to her Publication
🙏