⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
This is a very powerful video. If you ever doubt whether or not we're on the right side of history, this video will give you the assurance necessary to know thay we are doing God's work. Hold the line. This is exactly why we were chosen. #ProtectOurChildren
#pedowood
08:01 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
17 April, 04:13
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Powerful! Always has been about the children!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 April, 04:09
🙏🏻🙏🏻
pray for the children, it’s always been about them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
17 April, 04:04
Powerful INDEED!! Glory be to God !!!🙏❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 April, 01:56
so much in here I had to keep pausing it🥲

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Colleen Esara @ColleenEsara
16 April, 09:29
Thank you for sharing. I have seen this before and it strikes the heart with righteous anger every time. I will be sharing it again to all I can. Absolutely unbelievable. Evil to the core. Give us Strength to FIGHT!

Karen Browning @Kbbb
16 April, 07:50
This is super powerful...sending it out to wake up some sheep!!! Thanks, Lui!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
16 April, 06:36

Lois Lane @Desrev01
16 April, 06:11
Powerful. Thank you for sharing. Fight and keep on fighting. God is counting on us. It’s our time to take our country back! NCSWIC

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
16 April, 05:16
amazing video, crying.🙏

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
16 April, 05:10

William Cherry @Oleglory
04 March, 11:32
soon all the sheep will know and they will see that we are not crazy they just refuse to know now they have no choice GOD WINS and when GOD is ready he will show us until then we keep talkin and wait patiently for the lights to come on GODBLESS everyone have a great day

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
03 March, 08:48
The whole world need to know about this, in my country no one talk about this, only those the digital soldiers and anons patriots, i do this since more than a years and loose my family and friends cause of this. It must go out Public. Shut downs Mainstream Media and show the whole world

Lori Cartwright @Lori517
03 March, 01:26
Very powerful video that pulled my heartstrings from the moment it started! I cried for the childten and also for all the people that rescued them and are helping them to regain their lives! God be with them all 😢❤️🙏🏻

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 March, 03:26
In response Lori Cartwright to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Xenon2012) can see their posts

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
03 March, 09:34
Very powerful. I felt it from start to finish.🙏👊

Jennifer Frazier @JenFrazier73
03 March, 09:16
Gave me chills. The good kind. 😉❤️

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
03 March, 08:12
loved it.