Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
Just sayin, when I have to be around so many unawake people during the day, it's so comforting to be able to check into my "Soul Tribe" here. You are all fresh air to me!
#wwg1wga
07:19 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 March, 11:13
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Pretty amazing isn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
05 March, 10:47
AMEN AMENβ€οΈπŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
05 March, 10:28
πŸ˜‡Our Patriot family is huge with a very strong energy vibration connection. it has been my honor to be part of this family.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€οΈπŸ’™β€οΈ

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
05 March, 10:26
I feel the same way!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 March, 10:25
We need a resonance group. Some here are not comfortable talking about Pleiadian & Arcturian guides, lightcodes, etc.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
05 March, 10:36
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Let me into that group ☺️

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
04 March, 09:38
I hear you! I am on this voyage all alone. Thank God for my soul family!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 March, 09:31
πŸ’―β€οΈ

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
04 March, 09:12
This is why I miss all the connections I made with people on Twitter. Building that here, but feels like starting over.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
04 March, 10:01
In response LoneStar Woman to her Publication
That had to be tough--losing touch with so many. Yes, hopefully this new community will grow and bond quickly. Lots of love and support here β™₯️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 March, 12:30
"So many of us feel like we're misfits until we finally find our tribe - the other people who are are strange in the same way - and suddenly everything clicks."
~ Jenny Lawson

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
03 March, 11:31

American Girl @Americangirl
03 March, 08:04

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
03 March, 07:27

Kelly Snow @Luckylight777
03 March, 07:26