Freedom Fighter 1776 @FreedomFighter1776
END THE FED!

If there was one red pill/rabbit hole that I would reccomend, it would be the Central Banking System. Once understood, one can understand how the entire matrix reality works. All the problems, all the greed, all the wars, all the manipulating etc etc lead to the top off the pyramid.

That piyramid is even printed on the fake money to mock the slaves that use it.

We are all slaves until we effectively destroy this system.

There is a new system waiting in the wings, imo.

#wwg1wga #endthefed
06:43 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by FreedomFighter1776 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 March, 04:18
In response Freedom Fighter 1776 to his Publication
I agree. IT ALL unravels after understanding what happened with the creation of the federal reserve system. Every parent needs to learn the truth and then make sure their children know it because it is NOT what we are taught in school. I went to the age of thirty something beleiving the Federal Reserve Bank was tied to the U.S. Treasury and owned by the country and its citizens. Bahahahahaha I remember asking others in their 30s and older and younger, if they knew the truth of the PRIVATE central banks running our federal reserve bank and being allowed to print money out of thin air and then loan it to us with interest at payback to their private accounts, be they Chinese, British or Swiss banks, the money didn't go back into the U.S. Treasury. They all looked at me like I was MAD for suggesting such cacaphoney. Hrmph It's legal counterfieting and laundering. We have been so stupid for too long, Look into why the Titanic really sunk, who was on it, and why JP Morgan put them on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
06 March, 03:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
03 March, 04:12
speaking of rabbits .....

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
03 March, 09:30
Must watch docu that covers everything you mention. Money changers behind everything. #endthefed

John McCarthy @Remix636
03 March, 09:16
I completely agree with that being the best place to start. I fell down that rabbit hole like 16 years ago and everyone used to call me crazy about it, but now it only makes complete sense. When you look back to the days of Napolean Bonaparte and what he was really fight for (not what our history books lead you to believe) It will make a whole lot more sense. Really shows how far back this corruption can go.

John McCarthy @Remix636
03 March, 09:43
In response John McCarthy to his Publication
History is written by the winners, but there is always the underground information that holds the real story.

Daniel Vincent @WAussieFront
03 March, 07:41
A Bearable Bull uses that as agressiviely average content.
He to is trying to get the message across.

Beware Gary Gensler and the SEC. The swamp is deep.
https://youtu.be/MhI5ysnW5... he uses the Chines Bamboo story to end now.

Daniel Vincent @WAussieFront
03 March, 07:45
In response Daniel Vincent to his Publication
Whoops, Spelt Chyna Chynese wrong. I am only Wuhan,,, I mean Human.