Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨Share Far And Wide!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
05:57 AM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Kay Julien @OneLove
04 March, 04:23
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Today in our country, Austria, it has already started with leftist demonstrators. Once again they want even more imigrants, although we already have more foreigners than domestic ones on the street. They get more money than our own people or pensioners, without to ever pay one cent of tax bevor. And taking away our jobs.
Once again the agenda of soros!!! F you Soros!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 02:30
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
03 March, 08:37
i seriously thought the DS was going to assassinate Biden on Januaury 20th...looking like the 4th?

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
03 March, 11:52
i havent seen anything where is this happening?

Eight Legs @Librarian
03 March, 11:44
stay at home 1776 is a trap, do nothing enjoy your enslavement, the shills would not lead you wrong. 1776 Its A Trap! enslavement is freedom enjoy the chains!

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
03 March, 11:15
If I may....Stay home and pray and then eat popcorn! Let God take his way.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
03 March, 11:12
that way when something happens and we have visual proof of antifa and turn it over to wray he will say it was trump supporters

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
03 March, 11:14
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
Yep, they are already setting that narrative.

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
03 March, 09:04
"107" said that funding was appropriated for "an Inaugural event" on March 4, 2021. I'm thinking that the DS is going to assassinate (or remove) Sleepy Bi-dan, and ianugurate Getty puppet, Kamala, on March 4, 2021. Hotel rooms in Trump DC Hotel are four times as expensive those dates, March 4-6, 2021.
So, they will do a false flag to remove Actor Joe and then another one on March 4. Stay home.

USA First @usafirst4
03 March, 10:52
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
This makes a lot more sense then Trump getting in. As much as I'd like to see that, I've lost hope there. DS shenanigans are always likely though.