Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 March, 07:35
Trump had to get out of the way publicly while the diseased temple collapses. By the time it collapses, even the left will be begging for him to come back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
03 March, 02:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Honestly, who needs them? Lesser than fleas, they serve no purpose other than what fleas do; to be a succubus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
Many are good but completely brainwashed people. They truly have NO idea they are following evil. Awakening them will not be easy, but in the end, the survivors who do wake up may become some of the most loyal and faithful of all, because they know the other side.

The good news for them is that even one lost sheep matters to God.

03:05 AM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godstrojanhorse in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
03 March, 04:31
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
The ones I know are evil, so as long as the "savable" ones stay away from me, there won't be any shit. I'm in constant pain and I suffer everyday because of them. I have no more sympathy for them. There's only so much draining of the people when the swamp is still rampant. At least here in these parts. I never seem to get an answer. I can pick up on sublties and hints, but nary a peep. So I lash out. I like lashing out.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
03 March, 11:16
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Try to let go, forgive and heal. God can heal your mind, body and heart.

Love is they key. It will transform your life. Why? Because God is love and He knows and loves you personally.

One day at a time. The future is very bright for those who wait and are called according to His purpose.