Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
03 March, 05:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂😆😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 March, 12:18
lol 😂 cute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
03 March, 05:43
hysterical

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
03 March, 01:18
Totally needed that laugh. Thx!

carol munoz @bornfree2
03 March, 01:00
that was so cute! hahah

karyn palumbo @krambo
03 March, 12:35
Ha!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 March, 12:23
Love it!!! At this point I think we're all ready for some Rock Insects! 😂🤣😜

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
03 March, 12:17
lol okay....I needed that laugh tonight!!! Thank you!!

Only followers of this user (Audrey1126) can see their posts

Mello Q++ @mellobop
03 March, 12:00
My first thought was - early programming from the cabal

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 March, 11:59
who wants to play?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 March, 11:52
@Kimrunner You post VK stuff right? You should know this stuff. I WILL GO TO BATTLE.

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
02 March, 11:38
Good Dad! Love the "Bring me the Book!"

🤭Can't deny it - I giggled...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 March, 11:37
That's so cute!🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 March, 11:33
😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 March, 11:31
Seems like a funny until you understand the “Sound” of funny within the symbolism.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
02 March, 11:31
OMGosh His face is PRICELESS!!! I Love that You posted this...I cant stop laughing!!!! KEK

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 March, 11:30
Good dad staying on the ball!

karys k3lly @karys
02 March, 11:29
😂😂🤣

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
02 March, 11:27
🤣🐞🪲❤️

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
02 March, 11:26
😂🤣🤣😂lol....

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
02 March, 11:24
🤣😂🤣🤦‍♀️