Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Updated List of The States, which are allowing #WeThePeople our freedom!

I have a feeling, the โ€œmanipulation virusโ€ is gone by the end of next month!

#TheNewRepublic
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
07:19 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Julie Hayden @kittymomma25
03 March, 11:39
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Kay Ivey (Alabama) needs to go bye-bye. Shes a RINO puppet. Can't wait to vote her out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 March, 05:27
The saddesst thing (to me) is that we happy to have our God given rights restored. It's insane.

Bid3n is allowing infected immigrants through the border in Texas with no medical help. Many are traveling on to other States. They must keep this epidemic rolling and this is simply another way to accomplish that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
03 March, 05:13
Sadly I think California will be masked into the next century if newsom gets his way. At least some of the stores have picked up the stupid one way signs in the aisles

Nett Eighty โœ @Nett80
03 March, 05:01
i heard today from someone i know that she doesn't believe they are opening up & no face masks! i wanted to say you can wear a mask if you want & feel better about doing it. i am going continue to build my immunity without one!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 March, 11:36
just remember - every governor who created these mandates and all counties who enforced them are each guilty of crimes against humanity. they need to be held accountable. don't get complacent people just because the thieves are giving us our "stuff" back again.

debra ann @debraar
02 March, 08:45
Pay attention to local governments though. We still have a mask mandate in the county I live in South Carolina.

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
03 March, 04:51
In response debra ann to her Publication
I was just speaking of this also. Same thing happening in my state. Our local mayor is considering the 8th and another citie in the same state are saying the 22nd. wtf

DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
02 March, 08:02
Dear God, PLEASE help us in Michigan!!! This is the MOST horrible thing we have experienced in this state for as long as I can remember. I dont even want to go out in public anymore and have to deal with all of the moronic, masked SHEEPLE!! I am SURROUNDED by the uneducated sheep just doing what theyve been told to be. Please President Trump, send in the military. Were long past being oatient. Theres no intelligent life here!!!

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
03 March, 05:42
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
We have dictator wolf. he extended lockdown til mid May.