Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
I work at a small truck stop, in a very small town,, today there was a little old man I am sure in his 80's, he was wearing a Trump hat, so I asked him if he watched CPAC, well of course he did, he then redpilled me about the election fraud, how the military was in control and even though we couldn't see what was going on they were arresting people behind the scenes, he told me how much he missed Trump as our president, we chatted about what was going on for about 10 mins and he was still telling me things as he walked out the door,lol.. It made me all warm in fuzzy inside to see someone that age redpilling random people he doesn't even know but he did know every thing that was going on and he wore his Trump hat proudly..
07:06 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by mtnfilly in this post can reply
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
07 March, 03:11
In response Terry Jackson to her Publication
BTW, here;s my new book published yesterday https://www.amazon.com/dp/...
PS I am 75

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
07 March, 03:10
that is why they want to vaccinate, i.e., eliminate the elders. We have nothing to lose, so we tell the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
02 March, 10:15
😁

Knight Breed @knightbreed
02 March, 09:50
Good stuff

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
02 March, 08:36
Some of us are old enough to remember How things were and will not go quietly into the darkness.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 08:27
My dad always said we don't know history. He started saving silver years ago. They know it because they lived it.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
02 March, 08:17
your story was icing on the cake today . thanks for sharing and caring. hugs

Southern Gal @Southerngal
02 March, 07:55
Awesome post!

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
02 March, 07:34
I for one have totally undereatimated the 70-80 something year old crowd who have a greater understanding in the plan than i ever imagined! It shows God's hand in all of this! i personally have talked to several and the conversation is very similar to what you have shared. A few of them arent online either. Biblical! God is orchestrating this there's no doubt in my mind!

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
02 March, 07:31
sweet!