Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
03 March, 10:04
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
I really love this. I mean can't we all just be Americans? This race thing is old. Those with chips on their shoulders may want to keep identifying as a color, but I just want to be loving people. Let's do that. A peaceful species, that's what we are. I declare it, and so it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
02 March, 08:26
Shes my soul sister! i love Silk. she smooth af.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
02 March, 08:21
I have said that for years! Unless your from Africa and get your citizenship when you come to America !

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 March, 08:13
adore them 🙏❤️🇺🇸 we do have the loveliest people on our side 🙏❤️

Jim SOS @Patriot66
02 March, 08:11
Gotta love Diamond and Silk!! You go Ladies!!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
02 March, 07:39
Love these truthers

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
02 March, 07:26
We do have dual citizenship people in the USA (think Most of our politicians) But for the average person we are just Americans. We can do without the hyphenated virtue signaling. Love me some diamond and silk.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
02 March, 07:23
Your very refreshing and humorous way of talking about serious matters just makes us love you more. We all need a little more humor in our lives. Smiles are catching.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
02 March, 07:08
🇺🇸You go, girl. Tell it like it is.