JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 March, 06:40
The State Department, Defense Department, and Pentagon briefings have been very telling the past couple of days for those that want to geek out on what our dystopian foreign policy might have looked like. Sleepy Joe makes his plea for "millions of shots into arms". Where did they test market that phrase? 🎬
https://www.whitehouse.gov...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Michelleariix in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 March, 01:12
In response Michelle Leuschen to her Publication
I might not write any checks to the IRS just yet. *Not a financial advisor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
03 March, 06:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
thank you thank you thank you!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
03 March, 01:12
In response Michelle Leuschen to her Publication
Juan O Savin was talking about not paying until they get the election results corrected. Otherwise it's taxation without representation. I'm down with that.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 March, 01:14
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Me too. 🇺🇸🤜🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸