Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 March, 04:29
Guys... I am crying my eyes out right now. I was just finally at the Dentist's office as COVID made it impossible over the last few months... Got Deep Cleaning and it damn hurt with those injections... As I was done, I called my husband, telling him I am coming home. He has been weird to me the last two days since Trump's Speech...

And then he threw at me that he finally had some quiet at home and did research and talked to friends in Israel . He says your sources are idiotic, as there has been only 1 death of other issues, instead of because of the vaccine and anyone he talked to who got both vaccine shots are fine... He says, I don' care what your Gurus say online, but I am getting the vaccine. Have to get back to normal living. want to travel again and YOU don't interfere with my decision...

I am crying and usually don't do this, I rather pray for others. But guys... I need prayers! As much as I hate admitting to this. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
02 March, 04:50
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
a word of optimism, Trump's vaccine is a clean. Some batches may have been tampered with but the odds of getting one of those is small. It will most likely end up being okay, the regular flu shot is probably dirtier honestly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 March, 04:53
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
What exactly IS trump's vaccine? Moderna, Pfizer or the Johnson and Johnson?

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
whichever brands that Trump has publicly recommended, and remember it's all being inspected by the military.

u've done ur part in what u can control, i don't want my fam to get it either i get the frustration, but don't stress too hard in anticipation of some disastrous scenario that hasn't happened yet, be present, odds are greatly on ur side that everything will be okay 👍
05:01 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WWG1 WGA, click on at the bottom under it