Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Daisy Sparks @Quanttta
03 March, 12:08
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
he will be their sacrafice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 March, 08:51
Q said some will step down under the guize of sexual harrasment. That is what they are doing!! He's a mass murderer!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 March, 08:19
besides the nursing homes...I am sure many of us remember the crying nurse videos--especially from NY ? where they were intentionally killing patients who came in scared ---esp minorities

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
02 March, 06:01
For anyone concerned about anyone getting away with the roles they're playing in this movie, I suggest watching Janet Ossembaards 10 parts in one documentary "Fall of the Cabal".
There are now 7 or 8 sequels.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
02 March, 05:33
I wondered why she was so quick to agree that Cuomo needed to be dealt with.

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts