Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A lot of people get confused between "I am struggling and feel like everything in my world is turning to sh*t" versus "The US Military and DJT are struggling and everything in the world is turning to sh*t". Your impatience, anxiety, and fear are yours to own; don't imagine those feelings have any bearing whatsoever on the overall strategic situation.

Professionals whose lives are on the line don't plan to fail.
03:44 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
11 March, 10:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
well said Martin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
03 March, 11:41
Perfectly stated. You're the best, Martin. God Bless you. So true, and I hear the military aircraft overhead constantly on certain nights. They are "hot on it!" Things are happening whether we believe so or not!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
02 March, 05:18
Take your lectures elsewhere and go turn in your butcher knives.

Enough Already! @emdSD
02 March, 04:53
i'm getting tired of people scolding patriots for feeling anxious and worried.

yes i trust god, i trust the plan, i trust trump, i trust the military. but it's idiotic and naive to expect anyone to be devoid of angst!

these are troubling times and the world gets shittier and shittier each and every day: kids are being tortured and killed, my daughters are suffering and having their little lives stolen from them, people are walking around socal like masked freaks,etc etc etc!

so please - all of you old timers and extra woke up patriots or whatever - stop lecturing us and doubting our commitment if we have moments of despair. if you cant admit that u feel scared at times and occassionally have doubts, then you are either being untruthful or you are a robot.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
02 March, 04:52
Very well said! ❤️🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 March, 04:44
Two words-God Wins

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 March, 04:43
Some will never master patience sadly 😕

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 04:42
God has their backs, and victory is His, and theirs. He didn't bring all these things to light, so we could lament, and yep the military does not deal in community checks online to see if the general populous fkin gets it or not. Right on. GODSPEED to our soldiers.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 03:59
This is what I keep telling people!!! My GOSH, the fact that some feel that saving us from unimaginable evil that has been trying to pervert God's creation since Genesis should happen "faster" or "in a more timely manner" is shocking to me. How selfish it is to think this is an inconvenient game that needs to end on their timeline. This is not about "saving face" or being proven right; it's about the future and who is left standing to see it! Praying for God to hear our prayers and heal our land in His perfect time!❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
02 March, 03:57
They have already won 🌟

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 March, 03:52
you say stfu, ye of little faith, so elequently as always Martin

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 March, 03:50
We lift them ALL in our prayers. I lean on God, that's what works for me. 🙏✨💪

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 March, 03:45