LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
02 March, 10:46
A good friend of mine just went and got her insulin, now since Biden has did away with Trumps plan to help people with lower prices on insulin her insulin has went from $28 a month to $396 a month, this is with her insurance. She also said that she has very good insurance. This sorry, pissies me off. Why would he take away something that was helping people, I will tell you why because he hated Trump, nothing more. Thousands have been hurt by this administration and we have not even got started yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
02 March, 11:06
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
This person can go to Walmart with no prescription and pick up insulin at about 25.00, I have a friend who did it, and thats what he does now. No INsurance just pay the 25.00.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
02 March, 11:27
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
My mom can only take one kind of insulin, and they do not carry this at walmart. And this is also the case with many people.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
02 March, 12:43
In response LAM 0627 to her Publication
ok, I didnt know that, I dont take it, but it does work for some then. Good luck to your mom, I sure hope eveything goes back to normal soon.

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
thank you, me too, my mom got her last three month the last few days of the year, so thankful for that. She cannot afford what she pays for now and its 126 every three months. Many people are upset about it and should be. Praying for got to intervene on their behalf. This is not a luxury item, it is a most needed item. :/
12:53 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patches_MOM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LAM 0627, click on at the bottom under it