James Dean @Wait_its_time
STRESSED ? PISSED ? MAD AS HELL ?

Take a DÉEP breath, get your favorite cup of coffee or drink, have your favorite breakfast or meal of the day depending on where you are.
Declass has been released. The wicked have already sealed their fate. Just before a prisoner is put to death they're granted One Last Wish. They're Last Wish has been granted. Joe Biden was choking up when he was saying goodbye in one of his last speeches , if you listen to that speech carefully he mentions all the bidens. Military is in control , they will follow through with these traitors committing treaso
01:13 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
21 January, 04:10
In response James Dean to his Publication
https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Bidens Choke Up Speech, Check out the Placard "New Castle"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
woke since911 @wokesince911
20 January, 01:22
Where has it been released? I would like to download it offline. Did I miss something?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 02:00
In response woke since911 to his Publication
sorry I tried to post a couple links but it's not going through for some reason and you can Google it just put in Trump's disclosures

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
20 January, 01:17
Yes I'm pissed! Trying not to be!

20 January, 01:42
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
you have a right to be as this is very normal and millions are feeling the same way but just hang tight and know that there is no way our military is going to allow them to be the leaders of the United States, they are swearing into the corporation of the United States which is no more United States is going back to the Constitutional United States. President Trump will be sworn in on April 1st And no this is not a joke

Doesn’t Matter @Lov2sunshine
20 January, 01:16
i really pray this is true! i cant stop crying today! the tears are not for me but for beautiful county and my 2 boys and their future! i am so depressed! lord help us!

20 January, 02:04
In response Doesn’t Matter to her Publication
Don't worry everything is going to be okay, soon those tears are going to be tears of joy

Canadian Lady @Bosslady
20 January, 01:15
I pray it will br public it needs to be

20 January, 02:10
In response Canadian Lady to her Publication
so much has already been revealed that most people never would have imagined so I'm sure there's going to be so much info released to the public.