True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 March, 09:21
Under GESARA... Oil and Gas will no longer be in use as we will be using tesla energy for everything i mean there is a car that runs on H20 we do not need gas cookers etc cars will no longer need petrol to run. OIL and GAS come from the earth it is like they are stealing it's blood etc under the new world FOSSIL fuels will be gone and that is a fact earth will be untouched with regards to these things what we need to be doing is making use of what is on top of the ground the only thing we should be taking is the minerals and gold etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMPSARA 2021 @TrumpSara1
02 March, 09:23
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
where are you getting this news?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 09:31
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
RESEARCH!... GESARA wipes out fossil fuels we no longer need them we are going into the future we no longer need to burn gasses etc we as people are more special than we know were you aware we immortal beings we are not meant to die at age 90 we can live for a very long time but the governments been posioning us every which way but loose i have done enough reading on GESARA hours worth it is more indepth than you think this idea is 100s of years old imagine that

hmmm , i guess my research hasn't found that yet.
09:33 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumpSara1 in this post can reply
02 March, 09:44
In response TRUMPSARA 2021 to her Publication
Have you ever heard of ST GERMAIN? do moe deeper research on him abput the idea of GESARA only it was not called that at the time there is a fund that was to be shared everyone on earth about one quaterodecillion to be exact and that is only one fund then there are many other funds plus gold and other metals and minerals we have more money than sense hahaha the GESARA idea was written into the original constitution and was discovered by farmers back in the 70s but GESARA is an end to fossil fuels that is a fact we will no longer need it anymore

02 March, 01:21
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I know about Nesara/Gesara I just hadnt read that before.