Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
02 March, 07:36
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
NEW MANDATES AUTHORIZING SCHOOLS, PHARMACIES & "CONVENTION CENTERS" TO VAX YOUR CHILD WITHOUT NOTIFICATION OR AUTHORIZATION HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN MOST STATES!

JOE WON'T HESITATE TO MAKE IT MANDATORY FOR ALL. #truth IN SOME BLUE STATES, THEY'RE NOW STARTING A "VACCINE DRAFT..." I WISH I WAS KIDDING. BUT IT'S SOLID TRUE! PREPARE NOW, CUZ THEY'RE PLAYING BEAT THE CLOCK IN CASE JOE LOSES... UNDERSTAND? RISE UP!
#darktolight NO #GMODNA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
ITS NOT A LAW UNLESS IT GOES THRU THE LEGISLATION @ STATE LEVEL
08:43 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
02 March, 08:48
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
On the state .gov pages, they're saying it is... Just like switched up election laws, they're doing this in the name of "Public Safety!" I'm prepared to sue if I can find a lawyer who's not afraid of losing their license from #CancelCulture #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 March, 08:54
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
PUBLIC SAFETY 🤬 FIND AN ASSHOLE BAR CLOWN & NAME EVERYBODY IN IT 💥💥