Everi Storm @EveriStorm
Significance of the OSI Emblem
OFFICE OF SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS/AFOSI
The light blue field of the shield symbolizes the SKY,
the primary theater dominating all air activities.
The winged Air Force blue sphere indicates OSI's air mission is world-wide.
The spreading wings, above the sphere, imply protection of [all qualities of virtue underlying the rights of free people.]
The upright swords symbolize the power of [Law and Order] and military justice.
The lamp symbolizes [Light and Learning].
As in the Air Force seal, the light blue of the wreath represents the sky and the white represents the heraldic metal [SILVER.]
04:44 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by EveriStorm in this post can reply
Everi Storm @EveriStorm
02 March, 05:01
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
TITLE 10—ARMED FORCES
9027. Civilian special agents of the Office of Special Investigations: authority to execute warrants and make arrests

https://www.govinfo.gov/co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
02 March, 08:48
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
This page was last edited on 1 March 2021, at 03:53 (UTC).
(The above is what is showing on the Linked Wikipedia Page)

I've been noticing that Wikipedia and other websites including the White House are editing and removing anything related to President Trump and placing edits to fit the Leftists NARRATIVE. Please go to the main page of this link and see what I am trying to explain. They are trying to cancel and erase any truthful FACTS. I copied and pasted the Edited information on the first line of my post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396