: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
THIS GOES TO EVERYONE ON PLANET EARTH: i dont give a fuck who you are and what you do for this movement. i dont give a fuck you have insider intel. i dont give a fuck if you seen battle or if you own a restaurant. i dont give a fuck if you are a high profile person. i dont, i could give a shit. i dont get star struck from any human. this is affecting us all and should piss you off. i dont care if you are in the 10 that is in the know. i dont care if you have the highest clearance in this whole galaxy. everyone is so distracted with everything going on, and no one is talking about real fucking problems, that all of us see with our very eyes when we walk outside. why the fuck we are still being sprayed with heavy metals? who the fuck do we need to talk to. i am a single soul but i have millions behind me.point me in the right direction of somebody who actually fucking cares about this. this is not some light shit we are talking about. the shit that is sprayed is suppressing our ascension
01:00 AM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 March, 08:00
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I want and could hear your message if your profanity wasn't blocking my heart and mind. 😭🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 10:45
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
i followed up with a more human friendly post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
02 March, 02:16
As Juan explains it ,(and it is true ) that water halts direct energy weapons (DEWs). The proof we need is that the chemicals that create rain clouds (water clouds) are NOT doing us harm. Why cant or do you not have control of these DEWs or will you be getting control of these DEWs. and when is projected. Will Monsanto go down ? will Dow chem. co. go down. With the GMO go down, big pharma go down (no chemicals in the drugs that cause side effects and other illneses. Etc etc etc. I agree, I have been asking seeking answers for three decades. The people like you e and many I know personally need to hold all acountable when and if this all goes down as said. We need to be heard. Not them telling us how they want it. If DT will be true to his word he is working FOR US. Dont get me wrong, I am for hte plan......just getting a little tired like the rest of all ya.

02 March, 03:07
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
i understand what juan was saying. i get it. but theres no proof that it doesnt affect us. because it does, drastically. what organ in the body absorbs the most metals? the brain.

02 March, 03:08
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
nobody mentions poisons in our food water and air. not even Q. you would think there would some crumb to it. nothing. so i am shining a light to it

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
02 March, 01:34
I live in the middle of farm country in Indiana. Have a house on 5 acres. If u actually knew what they did to the ground before planting season and after, it would make u sick both ways. U cannot walk outside wihout gagging, choking, hacking and sneezing with runny noses coupled with messed up eyes watering. Landed me in hospital twice cuz I couldn't breathe. Our cancer rates have tripled in last 15 years. I was hoping Trump would stop this before this years planting. So I understand your frustration.

02 March, 01:58
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
bless your heart patriot 🙏 you are loved and appreciated

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 March, 08:29
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
thatms why food is twice the size it was when I was growing up! chemical for more yield! Don't think many of us don't know, but we can only pray. When we go to the grocery store we get all excited for the BIGGEST piece of meat and the Biggest fruits and veggies. Think organic and think local (if you can and if it's that time of thw year in your area) the next time you're at the store. It will be more money, but better for you in the long run! Chemicals are killing us!

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
02 March, 01:12
You need to let this rage go or you wont assend anyways. Theres a reason for the phrase love and light.

02 March, 01:50
In response Lizard Five to her Publication
so many people are lost in this movement. so many are so lost in the world. we can change this. it starts with us. we are the majority. do you not see? for why then do you have eyes? look. it starts with being bombarded non stop toothpaste, food water, chemtrails. EVERYTHUNG. its a deep rabbit hole NOBODY wants to talk about. people need to be held accountable, which i am trying to do. trying to shine a light on the dakrest shadow. another thing motivational speakers, speak with passion all the time. what you may consider rage, one will call passion. how do you get a message across that leaves an inprint on a soul? how do you bring seriousness to something that has been over looked for apparently 15 years? when do you say enough? whos going to do it? you? me? us?

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
02 March, 01:11
Dane @ geoengineeringwatch.org has been trying to spread the truth about this forbidden subject for over 15 years.

02 March, 01:35
In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication
🙏 bless your heart doorkeeper. i mean no disrespect to the efforts of dane. but people who can pull strings are not responding apparently for over 15 years. the time has cone for danes efforts to fruition

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
02 March, 01:07
The precipice approaches.

02 March, 01:28
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
THE SPRAYING CONTINUED THROUGH EVERY ADMINISTRATION. PROVE ME WRONG. MY TWITTER HAD SHIT ON THIS. DURING EVERY ADMIN. NO ADMIN EVER TALKED ABOUT THIS. NO GENERAL. NO INSIDER. NOBODY IN THIS FUCKING MOVEMENT. NOT EVEN Q. NOT ONE MENTION. JUAN MENTIONED IT WHILE FUCKING LAUGHING SAYING IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. WE ARE SHEEP NO MORE. SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE. I MAYBE WAVING A FLAG OVER MY HEAD BUT I HAVE A VOICE. IF THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET ARE TRULY LOVED THEN LETS SHINE A LIGHT TO THIS AND STOP AND CORRECT. HOW CAN WE BE GREAT AGAIN? BY BEING TRANSPARENT. HOLDING ACCOUNTABLE. SHINING A LIGHT WHERE THE SHADOWS ARE CASTED. IT BREAKS MY HEART SEEING MY FELLOW HUMANS SO LOST AND AFFRAID. THEY ARE BOMBARDED WITH HEAVY CHEMICALS. THEN FED BULLSHIT ALL DAY. THOSE THAT THUNK THEY ARE AWAKE ARE STILL BOMBARDED. MYSELF INCLUDED. I SPEND A LOT OF MY TIME MEDITATING. I CRY. WE NEED BLUE SKYS. PERIOD. IF NO ONE WILL TALK ABOUT IT THEN I WILL. ITS A REAL PROBLEM THAT NEEDS FIXING.