Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 05:31
Tell me again how Republicians R racist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
Those Men are Free Moors. Branding them as Black is the root cause of the issue. White Society needs to recognize the True Nationality ( Stop Acting Like They Dont know We are Moors) and so Does Black Society need to step up and Proclaim its True Nationality. Since this is the Great Awakening No More False Narratives. Black is Fiction made up as a Slave Moniker. What were they before 1492? Moors ! And What are we still ? Moors/Moorish Americans/Mu'urs/ Al-Maroccans/Americans etc but Black IS out of bounds in the same paragraph talking about Racism and doing away with it etc.
11:21 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QrispusAttuX in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
01 March, 11:38
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication
Utmost appologies--no offense is ever mean't to anyone with any of my posts--still not perfect. I collect memes and share--doin the best I can to try and help the World get better. Good U can bring additional info for folks to learn--now we R no longer ignorant to the rest of the story...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396