Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Msterri ... @Msterri
03 March, 07:07
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I just took a screen grab, all clear tonight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
03 March, 06:54
Smoke from the dumbs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
02 March, 12:00

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
01 March, 11:53
Says the Rod Sterling voice in my head...

"This highway leads to the shadowy tip of reality: you're on a through route to the land of the different, the bizarre, the unexplainable...Go as far as you like on this road. Its limits are only those of mind itself. Ladies and Gentlemen, you're entering the wondrous dimension of imagination. . .
Next stop The Twilight Zone."
Rod Serling

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 11:47

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 March, 11:04
The tan color on this map is Current Carbon Monoxide readings.

John Anon @freeamerican59
01 March, 11:51
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
where's greta fuckberg? this is clearly something she should be screaming about

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
01 March, 10:49
I read somewhere that it's because they've been blowing up the tunnels and it's coming up through the vents? They said it has a horrible smell like death. But, I'm not there so we should ask someone who lives there.

Christina Maga @Christina71
01 March, 11:22
In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication