FACES OF PATRIOTS @FACES_OF_PATRIOTS
01 March, 09:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
01 March, 09:21
In response FACES OF PATRIOTS to his Publication
I wish this was the position of the military and they were ready to proclaim it. Many Americans are losing hope by the hour.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
In Combat, foreign and domestic, Marines are the tip of the spear. All the other branches will eventually follow our lead. God willing.
10:34 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response Jack Miller to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FACES_OF_PATRIOTS in this post can reply
Kevin Slack @Thorshammer
01 March, 10:49
In response FACES OF PATRIOTS to his Publication
my son is USMC at camp pendleton just tried out for MARSOC missed it by just mins ran a 15 mile ruck with a twisted ankle he gonna come home soon been over yr since we saw him last he will heal up strengthen his ankles and try again in Aug he said this kid is determined I raised a Marine so proud of him

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
01 March, 10:59
In response Kevin Slack to his Publication
Proud poppa.

01 March, 11:07
In response Kevin Slack to his Publication
Now that's a damn true warrior. RESPECT.