Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 March, 12:54
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
PERFECT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 March, 10:54
https://tineye.com/
use this site to help decide authenticity of pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 March, 10:49

karys k3lly @karys
01 March, 10:47
Lovely 😍😇

Knight Breed @knightbreed
01 March, 10:31
yeah that looks legit. I certainly hope so.

Last Days @lastdays1
01 March, 10:39
In response Knight Breed to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 March, 10:25
If this isn't the real deal, I'd be shocked. Wow.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
01 March, 10:19
That looks pretty genuine. It's hard to tell! They look cool. I hope not photoshopped like so many others I've seen of him.