Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Things aren't looking good for Mitt.
07:58 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Alexandra Neve @Alex
04 March, 09:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
WAIT TILL HE GETS A REAL BEATING IN HELL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anteloper M64 @Anteloper
04 March, 09:41
of course he did 🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackson 525 @Jackson525
03 March, 06:09
During fall? hmmmmm Sounds like someone roughed him up.

Wally Gos @WJG1BOS
02 March, 02:44
too bad the fall wasnt off the roof

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
02 March, 12:11
Yeah, its the infamous illuminti initiation!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 March, 02:20

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
03 March, 02:50
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
ok killary,
at this point what difference does it make?
oh almost forgot,Trump will keep his promise you know the one about you going to jail?

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
02 March, 01:44
Uh oh. Does that mean the lizards are still lurking???

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
02 March, 12:31
"wink wink".... 😉😉... sure he "fell" 🤣

Operation Que @OperationQ
01 March, 11:49
Black Eyed Club? look no further.

🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

redmile saloon @redmilesaloon
01 March, 11:08
More good news! Stop already!

Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
01 March, 11:01
Is he a Replacemitt???

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
01 March, 10:12
It's not like he didn't have it coming. Somebody likely cold cocked his RINO ass as he was walking out to his car somewhere. I'd be apt to believe that before I believe the "I got hit by the doorknob" story.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
01 March, 10:00
Lies! He just found out that "They wont be able to walk down the street" wasnt just a slogan!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 March, 09:57
yep a piece of wood kicked back from table saw and hit him in the eye ,as good as falling down excuse! works 4 me .( my mom used to say its your lie u tell it!)

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 10:12
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I'm not following/understanding.

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
01 March, 09:42
Sure Bob, he fell ???

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
01 March, 09:31
Mittens must of had a visit from the same thugs that turned Mitch's hands black & blue a few weeks back.

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
01 March, 09:30
We all know what the black eye is about 😑

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
01 March, 10:22
In response ACK 17 17 to her Publication
But isn't it usually the L-eye? Unless the pic was "printed" inverted (not sure that's the term I want).

Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
01 March, 09:26
John Dutton said Mittens is on his way to the "Train Station".

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 March, 10:33
In response Wayne Beaton to his Publication
😂😂😂

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
01 March, 09:23
Is that even him?

Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
01 March, 11:03
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
He's a Replacemitt!

Stock Azzo @VoicelessWarrior
01 March, 09:17
wrong eye

Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
01 March, 08:59
Too bad it wasn't worse for the POS!!!

John Anon @freeamerican59
01 March, 08:48
the crazy thing is didn't he win the 2012 Election without blackhats hack? i loathe the man i think i voted libertarian that year. i truly thought the fact that mittens and barry were the choices that the 2012 apocalypse forecast whatever it was - was going to come true

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
01 March, 09:41
In response John Anon to his Publication
you were damn right. i was right there with you. and the truth is, they were setting up the scene for hillary to finish. we know what got in the way.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
01 March, 08:43
Was he not already a member of that club?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
01 March, 08:42
It was either
1- an actual fall
2- a vril lizard
3- make up to allow replacement double time to become 'normal' to the viewing public because mitt got his vaccine 'shot'
4- some other 'accident'

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
01 March, 08:40
The left eye?

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
01 March, 08:43
In response Hardy Boyz to his Publication
Unless the picture is reversed it appears to be his right eye.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
01 March, 08:39
RIIIIIIIIGGHHHT. A fall.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
01 March, 08:37
All I can say is 'sucks to be him', he should have made better choices. Like wanting to good for the USA.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
01 March, 08:36
How DF do you manage to fall so hard that you become unconscious but the only bruise you have is a black eye? 🤣🤷‍♂️🙄

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
01 March, 08:45
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
"Lying about the actual source of the injury."

I'm wagering on that as the available reason.

Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
01 March, 08:33
bye bye Mitt!