Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
#wwg1wga
I follow back
speaking of backs-

Think of Trump as kind of a chiropractor.
For years the nation has been in pain from carrying the weight of the world while the rug has been contintually pulled out from under our feet.
Years of continuous injuries and strain have taken its toll on our aching body politic, and we've become badly hunched over, limping our way along.
Until we found Dr. Trump.
He started us on a treatment plan to put all our aching joints back into place and it's been going well so far, so good in fact we were actually running again for a while- until a bad fall we suffered because we were tripped up by the deep state.
So what we are experiencing is the distraction to put us all at ease right before the adjustment, the final 'crack' that comes out of nowhere, so we can be relaxed enough to allow that last disc to slide back into place as easily as possible, to ease the pain, and once again as a nation allow us to stand up tall and proud.
06:37 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Jim SOS @Patriot66
01 March, 09:32
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Just what i needed. Having back surgery in a couple weeks! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
02 March, 08:31
In response Jim SOS to his Publication
I'm praying for you that it goes perfectly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 06:40
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication