MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
01 March, 04:18
🇺🇲⚡LIGHT ☆ LOVE ☆ TRUTH⚡🇺🇲

#Trump leaving #CPAC - I’ve never seen a #motorcade like this before for a former #President leaving an event!

They shut down air traffic above CPAC!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 04:20
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Good stuff and all, and the speech was fine yesterday, but why not end the scam now? Why not save millions of GOOD American loves by starting public and mass arrests of those in the DC pure trash swamp. Forget a single arrest......let's do them ALL! Can do this AND save the children at the same time! Magical times? Will it EVER happen? YOU tell ME! Right now we have no country and no public arrests of the treasonous DC trash! LOVE IT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Hurt @MarieHurt
Trump believes in the rule of law. Wants to let the judicial system play out. Today 2 more cases in the supreme court were thrown out. I think there is still cases in the lower courts.
Sidney Powell basically said we cannot accept the stolen 2020 election under any circumstance and is fighting on.
When is the time to call it and say the judicial system failed and we need to go on to the next step? I would think the answer and next steps are in Trumps hands.
04:38 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarieHurt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marie Hurt, click on at the bottom under it