Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
01 March, 07:16
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Very interesting.
We have compassion and evidence but we still sit and wait for somebody else to fix or stop the problems.
We need to come together and form our local assemblies to take back our sovereignty.
Or things will never change. #lifeforce

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 March, 07:58
In response LGBT_ deplorable to her Publication
The only place I felt I have Full control is in my Head (mind) basically what goes on in there is my responsibility. And so I decided long ago it was My Conscience that will dictates my day to day actions by which I live by, so I decided that’s where I'll make my choices, If it sit well with my conscience I go with it, to create a Peaceful, Compassionate world, then I thought 🤔 Why stop there, why not think BIG and create a Compassionate Galactic Word, well it is my space I’m occupying and I choice Love❣️!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
We all choose love. That's why we stay in the fight. All of these forces are working together to help free us, however, it is up to humanity to take their freedom.
11:36 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LGBT_deplorable in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LGBT_ deplorable, click on at the bottom under it