d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
28 February, 06:19
Better get the rest of your asleep loved ones to read this.

Military takeover feels imminent.

https://time.com/5936036/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:44
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I am sitting here wondering why the miliotary hasn't take over in public fashion for ALL to see. Think about what we are witnessing......"The Great awkening" is nothing without public and mass justice at a level that may or may not cause rioting or a civil war. Dragging our feet on this for another month isn't going wake anyone up. the time is now. We have seen enough. For those who haven't, tough fucking shit! LET'S GO already!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
It's called the plan to save the world, not save conservatives and trump supporters.

If you haven't noticed, January was crazy, February was ridiculously crazy, so you can expect March to turn up the heat even more.

Trump said last year that the "Virus", otherwise known as the "Invisible Enemy" would probably be gone by April.

The Democratic party is already ripping itself apart. Cuomo and Newsom will soon be gone from their respective states.
11:35 AM - Mar 01, 2021
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 11:37
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Ok, so there it is.....soon we will SEE Cuomo and Newsom arrested, perped, tried and hung? If so, and I still question what the hold up is after ALL of this time, then we have the VERY beginning of "The Great Awakening". Magical times for ALL to see! My God Almighty I will donate $50k to the cause to see Cuomo and Newsom HANG!