Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 March, 07:54
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
David Vîncént avait raison 🙄toujours su

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 March, 07:35
Oh my... I'm in tears listening or more to the point FEEEEELing this. Feeling a now familiar ‘Energy' (a sort of knowing) I can best describe as a Comforting, Warmth & peacefulness. Flowing through my body, as I know what is about to be said before it's said, And again I got flashbacks as a child struggling to understand this crazy planet, like when I'd look around me in tears, and say "but it's not supposed to be like this"..!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
01 March, 07:16
Very interesting.
We have compassion and evidence but we still sit and wait for somebody else to fix or stop the problems.
We need to come together and form our local assemblies to take back our sovereignty.
Or things will never change. #lifeforce

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 March, 07:58
In response LGBT_ deplorable to her Publication
The only place I felt I have Full control is in my Head (mind) basically what goes on in there is my responsibility. And so I decided long ago it was My Conscience that will dictates my day to day actions by which I live by, so I decided that’s where I'll make my choices, If it sit well with my conscience I go with it, to create a Peaceful, Compassionate world, then I thought 🤔 Why stop there, why not think BIG and create a Compassionate Galactic Word, well it is my space I’m occupying and I choice Love❣️!