Jonella Moore @JonellaM
MORE KIDS FOR SALE ON ETSY. THERE ARE LITERALLY DOZENS!
PLEASE HELP ME BY REPORTING TO FBI, I BEG YOU,

https://www.etsy.com/listi...
10:10 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
01 March, 10:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Bar @RevJudy
01 March, 03:07
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
These children shouldnt have to suffer! somebody has to be in charge! At least to check it out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
01 March, 11:19
I hate when someone takes a good thing, e.g., platform for small businesses to make money, and ruins it. 😡

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
01 March, 02:28
it was bound to happen when biden opened up the boarders. trump had this almost all gone, now its back. God will damn these child abusers.

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
28 February, 11:28
how about sending an e mail to sidney powell, gen flynn, Lin wood, Mike Lindell and the trusted Republicans?
maybe we can group mass e mail together?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 March, 11:53
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
28 February, 11:25
doqholiday

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
28 February, 11:02
I'm not sure it would do any good to report them to the FBI. We know the right people know about the Wayfair incident, but I am not sure who that would be for me to report this site. I used to send crap like this to POTUS account on Twitter, but I got banned.

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
28 February, 10:58
to me? that looks like an organ. sick.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 08:15
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
☑️💯

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 08:15
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
☑️💯

Data Gramma @Vic
28 February, 10:49
They are also at it again at Wayfair. Pillows for 16,000.00 dollars.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
28 February, 10:47
Have you tried going through the purchase process on one of these to see if you can find out who the seller is? If you can find out who the seller is then maybe you can report them but like one person said, the f b i is complicit. Send it to Trump @realdonaldtrump I believe he's on gab. hate to say it but amazon and wayfair have been doing this for a long time... it's literally e v e r y w h e r e 😢

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
28 February, 10:25
Shared! 🙏Thank you

Sleet Sir @Sleet
28 February, 10:23
🤬

Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
28 February, 10:14

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 February, 10:13
Yes! We must call the FBI. I have reported several of these sellers to Etsy and nothing has happened. They are complicit.