Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
Ok Question for anyone please. Trump was talking about the vaccine. I did research and will not take it but some of my family did. Did not Trump tell us to get the vaccine. Because he got it in a short time. All these people are dying won't he get in trouble or did I hear it wrong. I want him back as soon as we can but do not want to loose him again over the vaccine. Thanks in Advance.
08:59 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by kited672000 in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
07 March, 05:41
In response Kitty Schwalm to his Publication
Optics are being used for good reason. Intel is illusive for a reason. Planning is necessary as well.. We are at war. This war is between the forces of good and evil.

Now is the time to trust your instincts, keep an open mind for you are obviously a warrior for truth. This war against the evil elites and their desire to control humanity is happening right here and now. No doubt. Your concern is valid.

The rational to be vaccinated for a virus with a 99.x survival rate manufactured by elites in favor of the Global Population Control Agenda is beyond me. These facts confirm the brainwashing is complete for those desiring the vax. Innocent victims motivated by fear under the control of those that don't have their best interest in mind. Those living in the boundaries of propaganda driven censorship are not the problem. All I can do is keep them in my heart and pray that there will be no side effects.💗🙏

FYI: Trump didn't take the vax, He allowed for it... Optics? Absolutely!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396