Only people mentioned by EyesWideOpen in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 07:45
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
I didn't. My son and I lost quite a bit of money when President Trump was kept from victory by the corrupt courts. I forgot to take them into consideration when we made our bets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
28 February, 07:25
In response Sea Shells to her Publication
faith in him telling us to go out and get our vaccines in his latest CPAC speech ? the only one I have faith in as God I trust no man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 07:50
In response James Dean to his Publication
Dear GOD, what is that all about?????? Was that the design of the stage for everyone? I would love for some explanations on this.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
28 February, 08:50
In response James Dean to his Publication
I just can't get this Trump vaccine topic. People say optics. Well that isn't good enough. Why did he tell us to get it? What's the catch???