Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
I am wondering if C before D actually means CPAC before Declass. Or whatever D might stand for! Now it's Buckle Up time! Trump said something at the end he was according to some no supposed to say.

"A Republican will make a triumphant return to the White House... Who would that be? Who, who, who would it be?"

Trump dropped tons of Bombs today for those with ears to hear! 🙏🏼

Tomorrow is 03.01 let the March Madness begin!
06:53 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
28 February, 09:37
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
optics right on Q. must remain removed. only a spectator. perfect timing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
28 February, 09:04
I'm ready!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
28 February, 08:14

Christina Maga @Christina71
28 February, 08:02
I think it's on too!!!! I always find you, when thing's are going down. WE ARE READY!!! 👏✨

Verily Chambers @Verily1
28 February, 07:53
Could be. I hope and pray it is Crime Against children (HRC) before D. V

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
28 February, 07:32
I heard everything loud and clear but I still couldn't catch all the booms, I need help with that area.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 February, 07:35
In response ❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ to her Publication
For example he slipped it in there telling the truth, Biden has just lost the White House! It's true, as we know he is working from a Castle Rock Movie set! White House has been dark for a month now! Many who watch the White House live cams have never seen Biden or anyone come out there. All that could be seen was people taking boxes out, what appears to be Children and then each evening all lights go comnpletely Blackout.

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
28 February, 07:14
CPAC before dusclosure. maybe?

Pearl James @FauxPearl
28 February, 07:16
In response Whit-knee -5d to her Publication
maybe... or, cats before dogs... Who knows? It's really, really getting old!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
28 February, 07:13
Maybe CPAC before Disclosure

Janet Sweet @JCS
28 February, 07:12

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
28 February, 07:06
youpi!!!

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
28 February, 07:04
How about CPAC before DEFCON??? 🧐

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 February, 07:05
In response Colleen Walter to her Publication
Oh boy how could I forget!?
The DEFCON Scare is still missing 😳

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
28 February, 07:11
In response Colleen Walter to her Publication
are we on 4 or 5 i cant remember?😎

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
28 February, 06:57
and I may not be that great at hearing all the booms but I am grateful to be able to SEE AND HEAR
its very exciting to have VIP SEATS!

some one special to some @godrus
28 February, 06:57
Oh that's a great thought!
C before D - CPAC before #Declass !
#boomsincoming