Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
02 March, 04:02
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
I hope every copy of every show and movie from that hellhole disappear when this all comes out. I won't spend a dime on anything Disney ever again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
02 March, 04:14
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 03:16
My mama said must have been in the seventies, we went there, she said she heard children crying in one part, from under the street. Like wailing. SO she told a guard, he told her no she didn't which just pissed her off, then told her there were service areas under there, and some kid was probably down there with their parent that worked there, that made her really mad, she said look I have three kids I know the difference between kids just crying and wailing in torment, he forced her to leave the area, and told her to go on. She told me later when I was much older. AFTER I told her what the bloodliner told me about Disney.

Jack Anon @jackylope
28 February, 07:15
A honey trap for children.... Have to think about the "child catcher" from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang..
Quite a disturbing scene, especially with today's knowledge.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
28 February, 07:20
In response Jack Anon to his Publication
Monsters, Inc., with the knowledge of the harvesting of adrenochrome is also quite disturbing. I'm sure it will become more and more obvious.