d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
Better get the rest of your asleep loved ones to read this.

Military takeover feels imminent.

https://time.com/5936036/s...
06:19 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
USA DAR @buffaloalum
01 March, 11:00
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I think the military has ALREADY taken over. They are just doing it in secret. Get everything in place before notifying the public. Hard to go through it, but there are still millions of people asleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
01 March, 10:44
I am sitting here wondering why the miliotary hasn't take over in public fashion for ALL to see. Think about what we are witnessing......"The Great awkening" is nothing without public and mass justice at a level that may or may not cause rioting or a civil war. Dragging our feet on this for another month isn't going wake anyone up. the time is now. We have seen enough. For those who haven't, tough fucking shit! LET'S GO already!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
01 March, 11:35
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
It's called the plan to save the world, not save conservatives and trump supporters.

If you haven't noticed, January was crazy, February was ridiculously crazy, so you can expect March to turn up the heat even more.

Trump said last year that the "Virus", otherwise known as the "Invisible Enemy" would probably be gone by April.

The Democratic party is already ripping itself apart. Cuomo and Newsom will soon be gone from their respective states.

Steve Murray @Stevie
01 March, 07:50
I have just finished reading this twice. I couldn't believe the election interference admitted along with who, why, when, naming names and groups along with outcomes. This is 100% election interference. If any of the people's in or involved with these groups was an agent of the Crown (Bankrupt Corporation), then this was Election Interference by a Foreign Entity. TREASON.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
01 March, 08:08
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
HEY MATE CHECK THIS DOCO OUT AND SOME STUFF ON MY PAGE..STUFF IVE POSTED IS BIT DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS ..I TRIED TO COVER STUFF KNOWONE ELSE DID IN MY FIRST 50 POSTS..HOPE YOU LIKE..THIS DOCO IS GREAT BY THE WAY!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
28 February, 11:53
This is the dems confession of how they stole the election. WarRoom has been covering since it came out💯💯💯💯💯

Dana Pyzik @DanaPyzik
28 February, 09:18
Made me wonder if all those business destroying "protests" were actually a way of the Dems making businesses submissive to them. "Promote their propaganda or you will be destroyed for good - watch how we can destroy small businesses with COVID" - reminds me of the Sharpton tactics of boycotting a business but, on an entirely new hands on level.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
28 February, 06:52
The Military has already taken over, POTUS signed the Insurrection Act before he left office. Washington is a virtual prison with military takeover..

The Military has already taken over, POTUS signed the Insurrection Act before he left office. Washington is a virtual prison with military takeover..

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
28 February, 06:24
Had a big talk about this with BF who is military. He says this will never happen. It would cause our economy to crash. Military will not step in. I asked about Miranmar. He says we are not a 3rd world country. We made a bet on it. He can't be right. ☹️🇺🇲

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 February, 07:33
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
The economy crashing is exactly what we want to enter in the Gold Standard and switch to the QFS and digital dollar backed by precious metals.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts