Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Tim Roarty @Thesignman
02 March, 09:29
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
here is a thought that keeps popping up in my mind, all these sheeple getting vaxd and when a un vaxd person needs blood for surgery what then ?are these vaccine chemicals going to make these people sick as well .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
02 March, 09:31
In response Tim Roarty to his Publication
There's been some speculation about that lately
Maybe this is a good time for starting to "bank" some of your own blood, you can do that I've heard so there's a supply of your blood if you need it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 March, 01:36
Still can't figure out what is up with his vaxx comms, he
mentioned johnson/johnson vaxx which is not the demonic
dna/gene vaxx

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
02 March, 12:24
I'm so glad you addressed this. This is the one thing I go against with Pres T. I just can't grasp what is going on here. I try and inform but like you said I too have friends that want the vac. maybe if they don't die they have a cure for all this crap? thanks buddy

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
02 March, 12:12
This is an exact point that really bothers me. There is no way you can trust this vaccine - why is everyone pushing it, including Trump? Looking for correction if there is any....

Elena Iove @Camberu71
28 February, 05:30
THEN, DON'T TAKE IT! SO MUCH NEGATIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COVID VACCINE AND THE CABAL INTENTIONS TO DEPOPULATE BY BIRTH CONTROL, STERILIZATION AND... VACCINATION....GATES SAID IT AND HAS BEEN ON THE NET FOR A YEAR...