Mike Anon @Mike314
Illegal aliens get free healthcare, and this little girl has to sell lemonade in order to have brain surgery. Stories like this are heart-breaking. God bless her.

#MAGA #Trump2020
03:34 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
03 May, 04:16
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
The next story will be about the libs shutting down her lemonaide stand because she doesnโ€™t have the correct permit or something like that....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
04 March, 02:47
Its horrible bless her heart.I wish her family would set up a go fund me account for her I would donate.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
04 March, 02:11
who wants me to go savage bakery today?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 March, 02:09
Med Bed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
04 March, 05:59
In response Cann Anon to her Publication
thats what I came in to say to๐Ÿ˜‚Potus to the resque

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
01 March, 09:48
I don't know what her prognosis is...will def donate. But praying she can hold out til the Med Beds should be here by June 2021๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 March, 02:45
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
I hope this is true.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
01 March, 09:45
Med beds! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
POTUS Trump July 2020 if I recall the date correctly, "By next summer most medical procedures will be obsolete. "

trueblue @trueblue
01 March, 09:25
maybe some anons can donate to this little warrior

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
01 March, 08:28
Here is the article-https://www.cbs42.com/news...

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
28 February, 06:17
Im only about 45 minutes from Birmingham. Im gonna try to find where shes selling lemonade and give her a big suprise. Any help finding her location of her lemonade stand would be greatly appreciated.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
28 February, 04:38
Sad...this shouldn't be. My husband and I pay $2500 a month for health insurance. I can't afford to go in for some health issues, because I don't want to pay for the deductible. But yet if I wasn't a citizen I would get everything free. Something is wrong here.

karys k3lly @karys
28 February, 04:26
She'll get her surgery and live a beautiful life ๐Ÿ˜‰

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 February, 04:24
IF SOMEONE SETS UP A GOFUNDME FOR THIS GIRL, SHE WON'T HAVE TO SELL LEMONADE - HOW CAN WE HELP HER TO SET ONE UP?