vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Vincent Fusca showing up to CPAC. Of course he's there! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

There's more ppl in the streets than Biden had at his 'inauguration'.
Trump is still our President.
12:59 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Kandi Williams @Kandigrace2020
21 March, 08:46
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
vkdarknessfalls omg i have missed you so much on twitter. i have evan more good finds for you.. if i havenet kept you busy with that one already lol. MIss your knowledge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jared Carlson @Jaroq_patriot
02 March, 11:14
John Effin Denver!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
01 March, 12:13
πŸ€” Looking a little thin there - but it still brought a smile - No lie

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 March, 11:06
Does my heart good to see so much ❀️.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 10:45
Awesome!
How many Vincent Fuskas are you did you say?
Sometimes he looks like JFKJr
Sometimes he looks like John Denver

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
01 March, 10:37
Great to see Vincent!!!

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 February, 07:33
President Trump at CPAC!

https://gab.com/FedUpWithS...

28 February, 07:55
In response America First to her Publication
I posted it on Telegram. Thank you for the link!

28 February, 08:34
In response America First to her Publication
I wish he would have given credit to where he originally snagged the info from....

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
28 February, 04:45
Vincent!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 February, 04:39
Yesssss!!!! ❀️

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
28 February, 04:16
Yes that is one of the 7 or 8 Vincent Fuscas! 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Freedom Truth JJ @FreedomTruthJJ
01 March, 10:49
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I am sure you know which one is the real πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 February, 03:35
NOT OUR VINCENT😠😫😭

28 February, 04:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
28 February, 03:32
πŸ™Œ

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 February, 03:32
Wishing I was there!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
28 February, 03:10

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
23 April, 10:20
In response Dano Q Public to his Publication
🀣🀣🀣

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
28 February, 02:58

28 February, 03:37
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Yes, who is it?

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
28 February, 03:43
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
"Vincent Fusca" showing up at CPAC

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
28 February, 02:53
of course , he has to be there!
conqueror of darkness,
darkneness is conquered
by shining the light.
light comes in the morning,
Arise shine for your light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
we are about to be shown a new world

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
28 February, 02:47
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» just posted same... Patriot Vibes πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€›πŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»

Jacob Poops @Jacob1028
28 February, 02:45
❀️❀️❀️ such a good sign!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 February, 02:38
I looked at this face and he looks familiar... I mean C'MON MAN! he must be somebody very special! There is just something in those eyes that cannot be put aside! Glowing with kindness and love. Very similar to... JFK Jr in my dreams, when I met him like 3x during the last few months!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 February, 03:28
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
zoom in on the woman in the car.

Josi Josi @Josi777
28 February, 02:34
Yes, DJ TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

karys k3lly @karys
28 February, 01:43
O M G!!! πŸ˜† SO wish I could be there today!! 😍🀩😍🀩😍πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

007 Woman @007Woman
28 February, 01:28
Waiting with a smile on my face πŸ’‹

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
28 February, 01:18
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²How fooking exciting !!!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²How fooking exciting !!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
The Love in that man's eyes is amazing. Good Men do win.

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 February, 01:16
hey man trying to find out why donny chose YMCA song to close his rallies. do you have any sauce on that?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 February, 01:16
The Best Is Yet To Come!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts