Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
@vincentkennedy hows your Sunday Vibes Brother. just checkin in on you amd the family. hope you are all well #FamilyIsEverything πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ
12:39 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 March, 10:17
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
circle back may become more interesting in the near future....
no coincidences

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 02:18
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
02 March, 06:22
πŸ¦…βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒπŸ™βœ¨
🧑God Almighty & Art Qf War🧑

Chris Topher @CJilian
01 March, 11:10
Is this in Michigan? Looks familiar.

arba happihr @arba
01 March, 06:47
Great catch, In the right place at the right time. lucky you thnaks for sharing how cool

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
01 March, 11:20
I saw an eagle last week as I was walking, I was asking God for a sign. What a wonderful message. GOD has got this.

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
01 March, 09:48
In response Arizona Kimber to her Publication
The day after my boss fired my enemy at work (she had declared war on me, I walked away from the digs day after day), I had dealt with her for 18 years, as I got to work the next morning and walked across the parking lot, and felt like I was walking on a cloud, an eagle was circling overhead! That was 1.5 years ago. That was only a few months after i found q.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot 55_ @Patriot55
01 March, 09:48
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
πŸ‘Awesome song, always leaves me misty eyed.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Cody John @1776faith
01 March, 08:48
i Hope Veri Son had a blast

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
01 March, 01:44

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 March, 01:10
Not sure??

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 March, 12:02

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 February, 07:53

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
01 March, 09:00
In response New Years Day to her Publication
πŸ˜‚β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Only followers of this user (GemGal20) can see their posts

Carrie Capitol Q @Qarrie
28 February, 06:09

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
28 February, 07:57
In response Carrie Capitol Q to his Publication

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
01 March, 09:10
In response Carrie Capitol Q to his Publication
❀️❀️❀️So very special❀️❀️❀️ Family is everything❀️❀️❀️ God winsβ£οΈβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™β£οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ™πŸ»

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 February, 05:15
Hey Tank! 😊

MAnewreality20 β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ @MAnewreality2021
28 February, 04:06
Beautiful Tank!! β™₯οΈπŸ¦…β™₯οΈπŸ¦…

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 03:59
MUCH LOVE TANK!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 February, 03:19
That has to be a drone. It was overhead at Prescott Trump rally and has been at other rallies

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 March, 07:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I wondered if it was a drone too.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
28 February, 03:03
Love Eagles

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
28 February, 02:34
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… Good Afternoon Tank_Patriot & @VincentKennedy πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… I ❀️ All Ya'll dearly #GodBless πŸ™βœοΈ

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 February, 04:00
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
this is beautiful. thank u KIKI β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
28 February, 04:02
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
God Bless!!!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
28 February, 02:31

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
28 February, 02:30
πŸ™

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 February, 02:28
❀️Beatufiul eagle...πŸ™

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 February, 02:16

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
28 February, 01:13
Flyin' high today, Tank!!
Thanks for keepin' up the vibe!!!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 February, 12:45
Umm...just asking to see if my brain is tricking me. Right as the clip begins and starts to register at :01 seconds in...is that a double-tap fired off and a slight smoke trail for a few seconds following?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 February, 12:42
just stopping by! Happy Blessed Sunday to you Tank!
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ