Only people mentioned by ella in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
12 March, 07:44
In response Plp Bar to her Publication
Please end it ALL today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
01 March, 10:32
🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 February, 08:41
Tomorrow. The never ending moving of the promised goal post.

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
28 February, 08:14
And if tomorrow never comes.......

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
28 February, 06:47
I already see a few angry people - thinking Trump was saying...he'll
be back in 4 years. HE NEVER SAID THAT.

Consider - many in Congress have already been arrested.
The Fed was taken down.
The United States Corporation is defunct and DC is basically
politically 'empty'

Do we think Trump and Co (Q and Q+ and Q helpers :) ...are
going to take FOUR YEARS TO RECOVER OUR REPUBLIC?

I think not!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 February, 08:39
In response California American to his Publication
If only it had been 4. Looks more like 8+. Oh wait but the elections are rigged so how does that work exactly?

Sorry I'm pissed there is no 2022 or 2024. 2020 needs to be corrected and I heard nothing about correcting 2020. Everyone and I mean everyone just wants to move forward and forget 2020 happened.

IT HAPPENED

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
28 February, 02:43

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 February, 08:15
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Vibing ! Nice !

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
28 February, 02:18
Awesome and welcome news. We Patriots soak up this encouraging news like a sponge. I pray soon that our never ceasing prayers and requests are answered for our nation. God bless, awesome post!