Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
10 March, 10:15
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Evil...Justice will be Served .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
09 March, 04:29
I totally thought we were talking about his eyebrows again cause what is going on THERE!??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
06 March, 11:11
Dear #Canucks (9 Chill Pills for our 🇨🇦#DueSouth, Den Dragons/ Bros in Arms) Can 2 Trudeaus Dark to Light, Ehh?)😻 Nelly would #SayItRight #AllPedogoodThingsMustEnd #Promiscuous Justino is #Powerless had to #SingLikeBird & #ManosAlAire for #BigDon who`s a #Forca "Ninguem Pode Parar" #BrokeHisStrings Y may think I`m #crazy until Sheeple hear #OnTheRadio that Castroni #NespasTruedy #StormIsUponUs #canucksting #Castrogate

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
07 March, 07:18
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
Interesting, I'm in Hamilton Canada here and will be looking out for this during the weekend. We have many high security gated places along the Hamilton Harbour so I've always wondering if this is a hub for trafficking. Also Trudeau hasn't left his house in a year, so he is on house arrest 100%

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
06 March, 09:56
AS SQQQQN AS
DONALD J. TRUMP
is back in office legally,
as the
Presedent of the
United States Republic
then our CLOWN
[ the Pimmed Minister of Satin ]...
dissappears and we get to start fresh.

SQQQQQQN ........... I can FEEL IT

Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 March, 12:05
Developed before emerging...hmm

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
28 February, 09:03
...come on guys...T is Canada's BidAn....long gone.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 March, 11:58
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
He probably ran out to the squad car and jumped in the back - couldn't wait to get to prison! 😅😅

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 February, 08:43
nice catch LT andweknow.com tk u

Canada Knife @CanadaKnife
28 February, 08:37
Bombs away....🤣

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
28 February, 08:05
🚨🚨FAKE TRUDEAU ALERT!🚨🚨

...Wow, I think I'm really getting the hang of this! 😎

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
01 March, 12:16
In response Penny Shra to her Publication
Yes he does appear to be faked in this one, can tell the glow around his hair and stuff that it's CGI

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
28 February, 07:20
Please say a prayer for us up in Canada ! 🤦‍♀️

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
28 February, 08:03
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
You'll be fine. That's a fake Trudeau. The real one is gone.
Stay out of fear. Keep coming here.
We've got your back 👍